Thank you, Internet: Tetris tots and hoverbikes
Friday has finally arrived and just a few hours remain in the long workday. Here are some links that’ll help the clock move a little faster:
1. After years of research and development, Malloy Aeronautics has come up with a pretty solid plan for a hoverbike. The flying motorcycle uses the same technology as quadcopters and can be piloted either manned or unmanned. Right now, they’re in the final stages of construction of a manned prototype and will soon start flight testing. Keep an eye on their progress (or donate!) on their Kickstarter page.
2. For the obsessive-compulsive, puzzle-loving chef, food distributor US Foods has invented puzzle potatoes. Dubbed “Totris” by the Reddit community, these potato treats are the perfect side to keep you busy while you nurse a beer. Hopefully, there is a rule that they are only served on square plates, otherwise there may be some “making things fit” brain explosions.
3. Anime Festival is happening this weekend and it’s bound to be filled with both silly and sexy cosplay from the second the doors open. This gallery should give you an idea of what you can expect, or what you could create for your own costume!
4. These delectable-looking brownies take only two ingredients to make. And one of them is the most heavenly substance on the planet: Nutella. That’s right, just four eggs and some globs of hazelnut heaven and you’ve got some deliciously fudge-y brownies. Get the instructions here.
5. Kid President gives the best pep talks (seriously, his tag line is “Don’t be in a party. Be a party!”). I’m a hero! You’re a hero! We’re all heroes!